“A month ago Dan and I hopped on skype with DSC. What your looking at is the result. I’m always after a multi use product. Anytime I can eliminate “stuff” and replace multiple items with one item I’m down. When I can do that and support American manufacturing by way of a 10 year old grassroots company thats even better.”
- cinch top with overlap flap to protect interior contents (think of your favorite backpack)
- waterproof lightweight nylon reinforced laminated fabric – hightech, no more trucker tarp floating bag inside of exoskeleton.
- cinch straps on the body of the bag to decrease size if not fully loaded.
- standoff lashing velcro frame straps for frame transport.
- standoff lashing velcro wheelset straps for spare wheelset transport – think velodrome or CX.
- waterproof zippers.
- duffle handles on the top and bottom.
- removable shoulder strap system.
- large mouth openable panel that doubles as a standing platform – think muddy cx races when changing shoes.
Dude! That bike! Get in touch with Dan at seagullbags.com for more info.